- We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and positive Assistant Team Manager for the Leaving Care Service.
- We place children and young people at the heart of all we do and aim to provide a quality service to children in care and care leavers to achieve the best possible outcomes for those children, their families and carers.
- If you have real drive and ambition and are professionally qualified with substantial post qualifying experience and feel that you have the people skills to manage the leaving care service in the role of an Assistant Team Manager, then we would like to hear from you.
- You will be part of a creative, enthusiastic and dynamic service. As a service, we will provide you with excellent support and supervision together with genuine opportunities for personal development.
What is required?
- SW Degree/Dip SW.
- Significant post qualified experience.
- Management Qualification or Equivalent.
- Extensive experience of managing a team within a Social Care environment.
- 5 Years Reference.
- Minimum 2 days a week in the office.
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - Christopher.email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who may be interested and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250!!
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.