Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £67,000 (dependent on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Hybrid - at least 2 days in office
My client is a top 25 UK chartered accountancy firm. They are a commercially astute organisation with a personal, partner-led service aimed at entrepreneurial small and medium enterprises (SMEs), large corporates and high-net worth individuals.
The firm is looking for an Audit Manager to join their team to be responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients across varied industries. This will include managing the client relationship and ensuring that expectations are managed accordingly.
This will include planning, supervising and reviewing audit, accounts and corporation tax work, supervising junior staff and providing assistance, assisting in generating new business and any other relevant duties required by the Directors/Partners.
Full job specification available.
- Qualified CCAB
- Proven audit experience with a wide range of clients
- Experience in UK GAAP, FRS102 and IFRS and experience of managing audits.
- An awareness of corporate tax, personal tax, and indirect tax
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Group Life Cover
- 25 days holiday on commencement - buy and sell
- PHI (Permanent Health Insurance)
- Contributory Private Health Scheme, Non-Contributory Health Cash Plan
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle voucher scheme
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.