ROLE: Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
DURATION: Ongoing, AdHoc Basis
SHIFT PATTERNS: Long Days 07.30-20.00, Nights 19.30-08.00
Are you a committed and experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant looking for a new challenge? We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work within the adult acute and PICU units within Roseberry Park Hospital, in Middlesbrough (TS4 3AF). The hours are flexible allowing you to work around any commitments.
The successful candidate will have at least 12 month's experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment. Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
* £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* CV writing service
* Interview techniques coaching
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
* Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.