ROLE: Band 2 Healthcare Assistant
LOCATION: Scalby, Scarborough
PAY RATES: £12.00p/h ltd. to £20.00p/h ltd.
DURATION: Ongoing, AdHoc Basis
SHIFT PATTERNS: Long Days 07.00-19.40, 07.30-20.00, Nights 19.00-07.40, 20.00-08.00
We are currently recruiting for a passionate, experienced and highly motivated Mental Healthcare Assistant to support a busy NHS Mental Health Hospital in Scalby. The chosen individual will be able to choose their own work pattern, allowing for a healthy work life balance.
The successful candidate will be providing 1 to 1 support with patients who are suffering from acute mental health, schizophrenia, dementia and challenging behaviour. It is essential that you have at least 6 to 12 months' experience, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment. Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred*
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
* £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* CV writing service
* Interview techniques coaching
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
* Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward an up to date CV as soon as possible to apply.