Service Care Solutions have a great opening for a Band 3 Pharmacy Assistant to join our team in Shaftesbury! The successful candidate will be responsible for ordering, receiving, and unpacking pharmaceutical products and ensuring the medicines are sourced in a timely manner. They will also ensure returned medicines are disposed of appropriately or returned to stock, as well as carrying out regular stock checks and expiry date checks.
Service Care Solutions is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to those in need, while offering a supportive environment where your skills are appreciated. We're an ever-growing team that provides staff to over 40 NHS Trusts nationwide, so join us now!
Job Type: Band 3 Pharmacy Assistant
Pay Rate: £16 - £26 per hour LTD
- 2 years' experience as a pharmacy ATO and able to work in all sections of medicines supply
- At least 1 year experience working within pharmacy stores, and experience dealing directly with manufacturers and suppliers
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as a team and individually
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Day-to-day, you'll be responsible for ordering, receiving, and unpacking pharmaceutical products and ensure that all medicines are sourced in a timely manner. You'll also act as a second checker for administration of Controlled Drugs by registered professionals. You'll ensure high standards are maintained at all times, carrying out regular stock checks, expiry date checks and log fridge and ambient temperatures.
- Comprehensive assistance with compliance to ensure a smooth on-boarding to your role
- Attractive sign-up and referral bonuses to reward your dedication
- Opportunities to further your career through learning and development
- Opportunity to be part of a national network of healthcare providers
Contact Chris Musgrave on 01772 208963 or by emailing email@example.com to join our team to develop and further your career, while enhancing the lives of others!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.