Service Care Solutions have a great opportunity for a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician in Shaftesbury! You'll be responsible for administering medicines against prescriptions and working in the dispensary when required. You'll also promote healthy lifestyles and order repeat prescriptions as necessary.
Service Care Solutions is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to those in need, providing staff to over 40 NHS Trusts nationwide. We value our staff and offer a supportive working environment where your skills are appreciated, so join our team now!
Job Type: Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
Pay Rate: £35 - £43 per hour LTD
- NVQ Level 3 Pharmacy Services or equivalent, and registration with GPhC as a pharmacy technician
- 2 years' experience of working in a pharmacy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as a team and individually
- Oversee the ordering and supply or repeat prescriptions
- Dispense prescriptions and stock items while in the dispensary
- Review expiry dates and storage facilities and report any deficiencies to the pharmacist
- Promote healthy lifestyles in line with local and national guidelines
- Comprehensive compliance assistance to ensure a smooth on-boarding to your role
- Attractive sign-up and referral bonuses as a thank you for your dedication
- Learning and development opportunities to further your career
- Opportunity to be part of a national network of healthcare providers
This is a great opportunity to join our team and further your professional career! Join our team by contacting Chris Musgrave on 01772 208963 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.