Calling all Band 5 Pharmacy Technicians! Service Care Solutions have an opportunity that's not to be missed near Torquay! Day-to-day, you'll find yourself ordering repeat prescriptions when necessary and administering medicines against prescriptions. You'll also work in the dispensary when needed and promote healthy lifestyles.
Service Care Solutions is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to those in need, providing staff to over 40 NHS Trusts nationwide. We value our staff and offer a supportive working environment where your skills are appreciated, so join our team now!
Location: Newton Abbot
Job Type: Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
Pay Rate: £35 - £43 per hour LTD
- Oversee the ordering and supply or repeat prescriptions
- Review expiry dates, reporting any deficiencies to the pharmacist
- Dispense prescriptions and stock items while in the dispensary
- Promote healthy lifestyles in line with local and national guidelines
- NVQ Level 3 Pharmacy Services or equivalent, and registration with GPhC as a pharmacy technician
- 2 years' experience of working in a pharmacy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as a team and individually
- Comprehensive compliance assistance to ensure a smooth on-boarding to your role
- Attractive sign-up and referral bonuses to reward your dedication
- Learning and development opportunities to further your career
- Opportunity to be part of a national network of healthcare providers
This is a great opportunity to further your professional career and enhance the lives of others, so join our team by contacting Chris Musgrave on 01772 208963 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.