A new vacancy for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse is available to work in Loughton, Essex. The role is within a First Episode Psychosis Service.
The role is a full time position, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
The service provides recovery-focused treatment via personalised care plans for individuals who are presenting with a first episode Psychotic disorder - supporting them from diagnosis to recovery.
Pay rate: £27.00 ltd per hour
You must be fully qualified and registered with the NMC with no restrictions.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
Please respond to this advertisement with your CV to be contacted about this position.