New opportunity for a Band 6 CPN towork in a recovery and wellbeing community team based in Grays, Essex.
The working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9-5, at Thurrock.
- Care co-ordination for a defined case load of community patients with severe and enduring Mental Health Problems
- Sound risk assessment and management skills
- Experience of working with MDT and partner agency to ensure safe, high-quality care for patients
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Provide cover for Team Duty Role on a roster basis as well as cover for Team Depot clinic as needed
- £28 ltd per hour
- Mileage will be paid at 56p per mile
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your updated CV in response to this advert.
We offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities