Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6.
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 CPN within an NHS Community Mental Health Team, treating patients in Kettering.
A Community Psychiatric Nurse is needed to join a busy team treating working age adults in the community. The role involves assessing, supporting and treating the patients. The ideal candidate will be fully responsible for carrying out full clinical and risk assessment and be sensitive to their patient's needs whilst reporting the risk to senior staff where necessary.
High quality care and ensuring standards are the highest possible, are crucial.
The role is an NHS, long term contract, to commence ASAP and the role is full time, working Monday-Friday 9-5.
The hourly rate is £27 p/h
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities