Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Band 6 Health Visitor, for a service based within the NHS covering Barking and Dagenham.
This role is full time covering Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. You will need to be a fully qualified Health Visitor with an NMC Registration.
Your role will be to participate in and support the national child health programme through assessments, visits and care plans. You will have a safeguarding caseload to manage.
The rate for this role is up to £30 per hour (days) on a limited company (umbrella) basis.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities