Are you an Occupational Therapist seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Adults?
Service Care Solutions are working with Gloucestershire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust to recruit a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to support Later Life community mental health team in the Gloucestershire area. The successful candidate will work as part of the Therapy Service and provide support to Adults with a range of Mental and Physical Health conditions.
The contract duration is for 3 months with the likelihood of extension. This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours available. Part-time applications of 3 Days or more will also be considered.
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Pay: £28.00 p/h LTD
Bonus: £250 Sign-Up Bonus
Job Purpose - Band 6 Occupational Therapist
The post holder will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, carrying a defined clinical caseload for individuals. The successful candidate will provide Occupational Therapy for Adults with various physical and mental health conditions.
- Provide specialist occupational therapy assessment and intervention to older adult service users with severe and complex mental health needs, including memory assessment.
- Provide evidenced based, occupational therapy assessment and intervention to optimise the service users' ability to engage in and maintain meaningful occupations in line with the principles of social inclusion and recovery.
- Undertake care co-ordination responsibilities for an allocated number of service users.
- Provide training and support of primary and secondary health care professionals, social care providers and families to enable them to better meet the occupational needs.
- Occupational Therapy qualification
- HCPC Registration
- UK Driving License and Access to Own Method of Transport
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- FREE DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
- FREE Occupational Health Check and Immunisations
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family