Service Care Solutions have a vacancy available for a Band 6 Registered General Nurse, to work in a rapid response team in the community in Westminster.
The team provide community based urgent care to patients who are referred with complex needs. They require community care pathway planning to prevent hospital admissions. You will be working in the Rapid Response/Home First team facilitating high quality practise, ensuring patients can appropriately access out of hospital community healthcare.
You must be fully qualified, have worked as a Band 6 previously and must have experience of working within the NHS.
For more details please respond to this advertisement with your CV.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided