Service Care Solutions have a vacancy available for a Band 6 Registered General Nurse to work in Tower Hamlets.
The service is a frailty assessment service for older adults.
You will mostly be working clinic based but some community visits in Tower Hamlets will be required.
This role is part time working Monday and Friday only.
Skills required: experience with older adults and working in the community, phlebotomy and ECG skills.
Rates of pay (ltd company basis):
£27 per hour (days)
You must be fully qualified and registered with the NMC with no restrictions. You must have previous experience of working at a Band 6 level. You will need to be a car driver with access to your own vehicle for use. Mileage will be covered from base to location.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
Please respond to this advertisement with your CV to be contacted about this position