Are you a Speech & Language Therapist seeking a new Permanent challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Children and Younger People with complex needs?
Service Care Solutions are working with Herefordshire And Worcestershire Health And Care NHS Trust to recruit a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to support a Community Learning Disability team in the Hereford area. This is a long-term LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 3 months with the likelihood of extension. This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available. Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
Salary: £25.00 LTD p/h
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30-16:30
Contract: Full-time | 37.5 Hours
- To work within and adhere to the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, The Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Standards of Practice, relevant Trust policies, procedures and guidelines
- To inform others and facilitate a holistic approach
- To evaluate and measure outcomes
- To provide person centred goal directed interventions (through one to one, group, and Consultancy Model)
- To work in collaboration with the team around a client including family, carers and colleagues from a range of professions and agencies; health, education, social services and voluntary sector
- To contribute to the development of the services provided by the Speech and Language Therapy Team
- To enable others, including Speech and Language Therapy Assistants, through formal and informal training and support to meet the communication and/or eating/drinking needs of service users.
- Registered with the HCPC
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Speech and Language Therapy
- Experience working with people with learning difficulties
- Paid School Holidays / 35 Days including Bank Holidays
- Family Healthcare Plan - Access to instant check-ups and consultations
- Car Purchase Scheme
- Career Development and Training
- Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Support
- Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance
- High-Street Vouchers and Apple Scheme
- Family Days Out
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free Meals
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of four weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!