Are you a Dietitian seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience working with adults who have learning disabilities?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 7 Dietitian for a LOCUM contract supporting Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust. The successful candidate will provide specialist dietary support for people with learning disabilities amongst other mental and physical conditions. The contract will run for an initial period of 5 months with the likelihood of extension. This is a full time opportunity although part time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 7 Dietitian
Pay Rate: £30.00 LTD p/h + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30-16:30
Contract: 37.5 hours per week
The post holder will support a multidisciplinary team in providing dietetic support for patients with malnutrition, obesity, dysphagia, pre/diabetes, eating disorders, disordered eating due to mental health, sensory sensitivity or trauma, celiac disease and other allergies, and diseases or conditions that cause unintentional or intentional weight loss.
- Managing caseload of patients in specific areas of Birmingham.
- Provide a variety of evidence based dietetic and nutritional assessments
- Advise on and review MDT recommendations
- Carry out enteral tube feeding and nutritional support.
- Supporting the team with student learners.
- HCPC Registration
- Dietetics degree or equivalent
- Experience with patients with mental health issues.
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!