We are currently recruiting for a Band 7 RMN to work within an NHS CAMHS service in Barking. You will provide specialist mental health assessment and risk assessments for all children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers and families.
You will triage new referrals, urgent assessments, 5 day follow up, and provide specicalist advice to other professionals. You will need clinical experience of working with children and young people with emotional wellbeing and mental difficulties.
Working hours : Monday to Friday, 9-5.
The location for this role is Axe Street, Barking.
Pay rate: £30 ltd per hour
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV.
We offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities