Are you a Psychologist seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults suffering with mental Health conditions?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist for a LOCUM contract supporting Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust. The successful candidate will provide psychological support to Palliative care patients with mental Health conditions. The contract will run for an initial period of 6 months with the likelihood of extension.
Job Purpose: Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
Pay Rate: £35.00 LTD p/h + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00-16:00 (flexible)
Contract: 34.5 hours per week
This position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the psychological well-being of individuals in palliative care, working within a supportive and dynamic multi-disciplinary team
- Provide high-quality psychological assessments and interventions to patients within the integrated palliative care setting, adapting to the unique needs of this patient population.
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to develop and implement care plans that address the psychological and emotional aspects of palliative care.
- Utilize evidence-based therapeutic interventions tailored to the palliative care context, focusing on improving quality of life and supporting patients and their families.
- Offer consultation and training to palliative care staff and other healthcare professionals to enhance the psychological care provided within the service.
- Participate in research and service development projects aimed at improving psychological services in palliative care.
- Ensure the delivery of psychological services is in line with national guidelines and best practices, contributing to the overall objectives of the integrated palliative care service.
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience working with Adults
- Substantial Mental Health experience
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!