Are you a Psychologist seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Children & Young Adults with Autism?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist for a LOCUM contract supporting Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust. The successful candidate will provide psychological support to The Children and Young Adults Intensive Support Team (IST). The contract will run for an initial period of 6 months with the likelihood of extension.
Job Purpose: Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
Pay Rate: £35.00 LTD p/h + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30-16:30 (Thursdays are essential)
Contract: 22.5 - 37.5 hours per week
This role focuses on preventing mental health hospital admissions for autistic children, adolescents, and young adults up to the age of 25 by offering targeted interventions and support within the community.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments and formulate intervention plans for autistic children, adolescents, and young adults.
- Provide direct psychological interventions and support, tailored to the needs of individuals and their families.
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure cohesive and effective care plans are in place.
- Offer guidance and support to families, caregivers, and other professionals involved in the care of the service users.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and evaluation of the IST services to ensure they meet the needs of the population served.
- Professional registration with HCPC.
- Experience in working with children and young adults, particularly those with autism and related conditions.
- Ability to work flexibly within a community setting, including the capacity to travel as needed. Access to a car or reliable transportation is essential.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!