Brokerage Officer needed with London Borough of Hillingdon
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Hillingdon
Duration - Initially for 3 months
Hours per week - 36 hours per week
Salary - £22.06ltd per hour
Our integrated Brokerage & Direct Payments Service is looking to recruit Brokerage Officers with experience in either Adult's or Children and Young Peoples Brokerage Service. The Brokerage Team is responsible for identifying a range of placements for Adults and Young People.
- Brokerage officers purchase residential or nursing care placements including Respite Care in accordance with the stated needs as identified and outlined on the Care Plan
- As a brokerage officer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective booking systems for respite care, permanent placements for residential and nursing, home care packages and other services
- Brokerage officers must maintain a resource allocation service which ensures the provision of high-quality, cost-effective placements and support packages for vulnerable children and young people. As a brokerage officer you must ensure that placements and support packages need to meet the holistic needs of the children across education, health and social care.
- Brokerage officers must ensure that there is effective liaison and communication between partners, providers customers and the Brokerage Team including information to be provided to customers regarding their service package, including start times/dates and general information
What is required?
- Educated to Grades A-C in Maths and English
- Relevant brokerage and commissioning experience within children's social care
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.