Business Manager needed with Dorset Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Dorchester
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £32 ltd an hour
- This role can be worked remotely however attendance on-site will be required
- To work within the Adult Social Care Team
- To have responsibility for an to manage the effective and efficient business support and development function
- To develop and maintain an appropriate business support and/or business development strategy in accordance with corporate strategic policy and service objectives
- To manage a budget and lead a centralised service support team, including a very successful bank service providing short term capacity to the wider directorate and beyond
- To oversee and coordinate the compliance and assurance in respect of risk management, information governance, audit report actions, business continuity planning, agency worker and consultancy services
What is required?
- NVQ Level 4 qualification in a relevant discipline
- Management or supervisory qualification e.g. NVQ3/4 or equivalent or significant experience of working at this level
- Significant demonstrable experience in a relevant business development and/or support role
- Proven experience of managing staff including performance review
- Proven experience of financial/budget administration and planning
- Proven experience of customer care
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.