Business Services Assistant
The company is seeking a Business Services Assistant to work in the Specialised Transport section. The successful candidate will be responsible for procuring and managing home to school transport services for students with special needs and disabilities. This front-line service is responsible for organising the transport arrangements for approximately 1700 students with additional needs, to schools and establishments in Derbyshire and further afield. The environment is extremely busy, fast-paced and can be challenging. The successful candidate will support the management and wider team, in particular be a team player with a can-do attitude.
- Organise and prioritise their own workload including excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate administrative competency
- Demonstrate IT competency and experience in data inputting, with experience of Word, Excel and Outlook (essential) and experience of bespoke IT systems (desirable)
- Be effective communicators both in writing and on the telephone
- Experience of working in a busy front-line service and partnership working
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Administrative competency
- IT competency and experience in data inputting, with experience of Word, Excel and Outlook (essential) and experience of bespoke IT systems (desirable)
- Effective communication skills both in writing and on the telephone
This company is looking for a full-time Business Services Assistant. There are two posts available. Please note that this role will initially require regular attendance at County Hall in Matlock for training. After training, there is the possibility of working several days remotely from home by mutual agreement. The start date will be ASAP.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send across your updated CV to email@example.com!