Business Support Assistant needed with Bracknell Forest Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Bracknell
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £12 ltd an hour
- To support the effective and efficient delivery of the new Locality Panel model, including coordination, administration and collation of information
- To provide high-quality confidential support in relation to coordination, administration and implementation of all aspects of the SEND Team's work
- To support all SEN Team members to ensure that documentation is appropriately recorded on the required system
- To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the wider SEND service, including: taking and distributing high-quality minutes for internal and external meetings; supporting with telephone and email correspondence; and providing diary management support fo the Head of Service and Interim Head of SEND as and when required
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- Previous Administrative experience
- Experience taking minutes
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.