I am currently recruiting for a business support officer to work in Lambeth.
This role is initially for three months and requires candidates to have an enhanced DBS.
Business Support Officer - Fostering, Recruitment and Special Guardianship team
The role is based within the fostering team and previous experience in initiating and managing compliance checks would be beneficial
To provide a comprehensive, professional, proactive, customer focused business support service to the organisation, enabling services to meet their statutory and legal obligations and our Borough Plan. Principle accountabilities
1. Provide comprehensive business support service as required, duties may include; mailbox management, finance processing, inputting, storing and archiving of data, meeting arrangements, caseload management and note taking.
2. Maintain IT systems, including local and corporate IT systems, spreadsheets, databases to be able to produce appropriate outputs, e.g. reports.
3. Update IT systems to ensure that individual records are up to date with information required for statutory returns and local data sets, ensuring the data is up to date, accurate and reliable.
4. To work flexibly across the service, working on a range of activity to provide proactive support to service users.
5. To manage a demanding workload in a responsive way to assist the Business Support Team Leader to meet key objectives and external regulatory requirements.
6. To ensure the professional delivery of established business processes such as database management to support the organisation.
7. To work with colleagues and team leaders to identify areas for improvement, ensuring the support offer remains appropriate for all service users.
8. Embrace new technology to support service users, to ensure that the level of support offered is flexible and in line with Lambeth's ways of working.
9. To work methodically to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
10. Use innovative and imaginative thinking to improve service delivery.
11. In an emergency situation, work can be amended from Business As Usual (BAU) to assisting with the situation that has arisen.
12. Undertake other duties appropriate to the post that may reasonably be required from time to time.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org