I am currently recruiting for a business support officer to work in Southwark.
This role is initially for 3 months and requires applying candidates to have a current in date enhanced DBS to be considered for the role.
To provide comprehensive administrative, financial and human resource support for the SMART Team. To assist with the development of financial, accounting and administrative systems.
- To provide a comprehensive and efficient administrative service to the division.
- To assist with the production of financial reports/budget monitors utilising SAP.
- To assist with the production of the monthly payroll variation returns.
- To administer staffing records, including flexi-time, and preparation of rotas.
- To set up and maintain information systems and records to support business functions, maintaining strict confidentiality on any personal data. To research, collate and produce accurate and timely management information to produce regular performance monitoring information as required.
- To ensure the accuracy of computerized records against expenditure and liaise with other teams where amendments are required.
- To assist with the development of new procedures as required in line with statutory and corporate policy, including modernisation.
- To deal with all correspondence by distributing incoming mail.
- To maintain and monitor Adult Social Care referrals.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com