I am currently recruiting for a business support officer to work in Haringey.
This role is initially for 3 months and does require candidates to have an enhanced DBS to be considered for the role as the role is working within the childrens services team.
Pay rate is £16 ltd (umbrella rate) per hour.
- To provide professional business support that facilitates the delivery of frontline services and the council
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and efficient service within required timescales and in line with corporate and service policies and operating guidelines
- To work in partnership with services to ensure that any risks, issues or opportunities are identified and quickly
- To champion continuous improvement to ensure that services are efficient as possible.
- To work to a quality standard of right first time every time
- Responsible for delivering, to a high standard, the full menu of business support activities as defined by the operating model to ensure effective operation of the service. This includes, but not limited to;
- Document Management
- Data entry to council systems
- Supporting Meetings
- Minute Taking of lower level cases and other meetings as requested by service
- Provide effective business support to meet the statutory and operational requirements of Children's Service
3 Proactively develop skills, knowledge and abilities in delivering a high quality business support service to Children's Service
- Be aware of policies, procedures and statutory legislation that impacts on your role and Children's Services. Regularly update that knowledge in order to give correct service information and advice and allow job rotation as required
- Organise and prioritise own workload, renegotiating targets/deadlines as conflicting demands
- Carry out all accountabilities in compliance with the Council's Policies and Procedures.
- Liaise effectively, professionally and co-operatively with Business Support staff and service users, always presenting an efficient image of Business Support
- Provide cover for colleagues and undertake any other work assigned consistent with the duties and responsibilities of an agile
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org