Job Title - Business Support Officer - Repairs
Location - Loughborough LE11
Contract - Temp
Hours - 37
The Role Summary
To provide a high quality, customer-orientated advice and information service around responsive repairs and asset information to customers and visitors through a variety of contact channels including telephone to ensure consistent and convenient customer access to council services.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- To facilitate the delivery of an effective and appropriate Repairs and Investment service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination.
- To ensure the Repairs and Investment service fully complies with the Council's Corporate Customer Care Standards and achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To support the Repairs and Investment service by coordinating workload planning, supplier relationships, and subcontractor relationships. To deal with any planning/ scheduling/ appointment activity for the service. Dealing with all enquiries and requests and initiating and monitoring actions across the repairs and maintenance service teams. Ensuring that the Council fulfils its legal, regulatory and statutory obligations.
- To support Repairs Team Leaders relating to all administrative requirements around repairs, voids and subcontractor works.
- To develop, improve, maintain, and make use of appropriate IT systems and procedures to assist in the achievement of service and organisational objectives. Ensure all documents and service communications are accurate, consistent, and well presented. Develop and maintain electronic and paper filing systems for the service in line with organisation records management policies.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Scheduling experience
- Ability to deal with customer enquiries professionally & competently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call George at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to George.Westhead@servicecare.org.uk