Business Support Worker
Barnsley Council's Children's Services are seeking a Business Support Worker to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for a range of duties including processing referrals, data inputting, problem-solving, responding to enquiries and providing advice and guidance to internal and external customers. In addition, the role involves processing financial transactions and providing support for statutory meetings.
- Processing referrals
- Data inputting
- Responding to enquiries
- Providing advice and guidance to internal and external customers
- Processing financial transactions
- Providing support for statutory meetings
- Holding a level 2 qualification
- Experience of working within a business support environment
- Flexibility in approach to ensure service objectives are achieved
- Excellent team player
- Willingness to make a solid contribution to the smooth running of the service
The successful applicant will need to have a level of personal resilience as many of the meetings are emotive in content. However, support will be provided through regular one-to-one meetings and de-briefings. The ability to record proceedings directly onto a laptop at speed and accuracy is also required.
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses- £250 per referral placed in work
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider of Social work staff to over 200 local authorities
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you would be interested in this position, please contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.