Are you a mental health practitioner based in London looking for a new venture? Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a mental health professional holding previous experience within a children's and young adult setting to join an exciting community integrative therapy scheme.
£150 permanent placement bonus for applying through Service Care!
£250 candidate referral bonus offered for referrals who are successful!
Employment: Permanent Employment
Salary: £39,383 per annum
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm standard hours.
Location - London, Camden
This is a permanent position to work within a specialist Integrative Therapy Team within a community team based in Camden as well as neighbouring boroughs such as Islington and Enfield. The post holder will provide systemic integrative treatment for parent and carers of children's ages 8-16 displaying moderate to sever behavioural tendencies. The post requires to generally manage a caseload of 4 families whilst delivering SIT intervention drawing upon a range of therapeutic models such as CBT, behavioural therapies, pragmatic family therapies and other therapies as appropriate. Successful applicants will be provided with a full induction and training in line with the engagement of the SIT model. We are looking for a candidate who has a proven track record in providing support across multiple systems such a community, schools, families and peers.
If successful, you will be joining a charity established since 1994 and offering support to 1600 children and young people across the UK!
- Conduct SIT assessment in collaboration with SIT supervisor
- To have a caseload of 4 families, delivering SIT intervention.
- During phase one of the treatment, meet with the family approx. 2 - 3 times per week to provide direct treatment using methods compatible with SIT
- Work collaboratively with other services involved with the family, attending and participating in meetings such as Child Protection Conferences, Core Group meetings.
- Prepare reports for Child protection conferences, court and other reports as necessary.
- Prepare monthly progress reports for key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Participate in all training, supervision and consultation activities.
- Must have previous experience working with children, young adults or families
- Must be qualified and registered with a professional body
- Availability to commit to a full time permanent position
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, or send your CV directly across to firstname.lastname@example.org