Service Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Sefton Council for a Care Arranger.
The main purpose of the role is to work across the Adult Social Care service and Commissioning Team to arrange, co-ordinate, negotiate and broker the delivery of packages, placements and supporting social care services, in response to an identified support plan.
This is a full time position, 36 hours per week. £18 ltd P/H.
The successful applicant must have:
- A/Level/GCSE or equivalent/NVQ 3 experience
- Experience of IT systems i.e. Microsoft word/Excel etc.
- An understanding of the needs of vulnerable adults
- Experience of delivering customer focused services that involve users
- An up to date enhanced DBS.
To discuss this role further or any other role we have available, give Ashley a call on 01772208964 or email Ashley.Brown@servicecare.org.uk. We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.