Care Assistant needed with Worcestershire County Council based in Pershore
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Pershore
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - various shifts available
Salary - £12 ltd an hour
- To assist and support people using the service with personal care and physical tasks e.g. assistance with dressing, washing, bathing and with meals
- Social duties aimed at creating a supporting atmosphere where people using the service can achieve maximum independence
- To participate in the normal domestic tasks connected with the daily routine of the service and the personal needs of the people using the service
- Various pay rates for normal hours, Saturdays and Waking Nights
What is required?
- Experience of working in a residential or community care setting with people with a disability
- Experience with care planning
- NVQ Level 2 in Care
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Ability to be flexible in help to meet the needs of the team
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.