Service Care Solutions are looking for caring and committed Care Assistants in Brighton.
The role will be based in a care home in the centre of Brighton which is easily accessible by public transport.
You will be required to work with other staff in meeting the personal care needs of the service users in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence and to help in the general day to day activities of the home.
duties to include providing excellent living standards, personal care (washing, dressing, toileting, personal hygiene), assisting with feeding, implementing care plans and providing mental and physical stimulation.
Part and full time hours are available and the successful candidate will be able to pick their own working pattern.
To be considered for the role you will need to have worked as healthcare assistant previously. Experience working within a care home is desirable, but candidates with experience working as a HCA in other settings will be considered.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
£150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development