Start date - ASAP
Contract length - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - Full or Part-Time
Hourly rate - £20ltd per hour
This company is seeking a dedicated and experienced Careers Adviser to join their NEET team in the borough. The successful candidate will provide guidance and support to identified young people and assist with NEET tracking. This is a full-time role but part-time will also be considered. The role is based at Shute End with hybrid working and will require some travel and visits as appropriate.
- Provide guidance and support to identified young people
- Assist with NEET tracking
- Work collaboratively with the existing NEET team
- Undertake travel and visits as required
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of NEET tracking systems would be helpful
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Flexible approach to work
This company is a leading provider of services to the public sector. They are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of young people in the borough and are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join their team.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities for career development
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.