Are you a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) seeking a new PERMANENT opportunity? Are you seeking a flexible post with REMOTE WORKING?
Service Care Solutions are working with our established Client to recruit an experienced Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) on a Permanent basis. The successful candidate will support Adults with various Mental Health difficulties by providing Step 3 Interventions. This role is available on a Full or Part-time basis with various shift patterns available.
Our Client are an award winning and pioneering organisation who utilize innovative technology in service delivery. They are going through a period of growth and have recently gained awards for Best Employer 2021 for Best Healthcare and Best Employer Platinum Accreditation. They offer treatment options for vulnerable individuals with an array of Mental Health conditions.
Job Purpose: Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT)
Salary: £46,000 per annum + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Remote Working
Service Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00-20:00
Contract: Full-time/Part-time | Minimum of 16 hours
· Contribute to the assessment of people using and referred to the team with a specific responsibility in assessing their suitability for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
· Provide specialist Cognitive Behavioural Therapy interventions to people using the team's services.
· Make recommendations based on specialist Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) understandings of presenting problems for work to be carried out with clients by the team as a whole and provide support and supervision as necessary to team colleagues to carry these out.
- CBT Qualification, Accreditable by the BABCP
- Experience carrying out Step 3 Assessments
- Previous experience supporting vulnerable Adults
· Competitive Annual Leave Allowance
· Support with Accreditation
· Clinical Development Training Programme
· CPD Funding for choice of external courses
· Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential counselling
· Access to physiotherapy scheme
· Health Cash Plan, Dental, Optical & much more
· Company Pension
· Free Winter Flu Vaccinations
· Holiday Buy-Back Scheme
· Moving Day leave
· £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of twelve weeks in your new placement.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!