Hi all I'm currently recruiting for a chef in a healthcare setting. Please apply for more details.
Rate of Pay - £10.20-£11 PAYE
Hours - 37.5
To ensure compliance with the Catering Food Safety Manual, company policies and procedures and to the Food Safety Act and Food Hygiene Regulations
- To be part of the team that prepares, cooks and serves meals for patient, retail catering, staff and hospitality functions to meet appropriate standards of appearance, quality and ensure the correct and economical use of materials and equipment
- To ensure that food production and service is in accordance with nutritional guidelines following the correct standard menus, recipes and portion size ensuring correct ingredients are available
- To order sufficient catering materials and food supplies at specified times to ensure stock is available to maintain catering services at all times
- To successfully time manage and priorities tasks
- To ensure wastage is kept to a minimum and keeping to recipes to ensure no overspend on meals
- To work within HACCP (Due Diligence) requirements completing all paperwork necessary to maintain and monitor standards of work within the team.
- When those standards are not achieved, to be responsible for reporting those shortfalls and managing staff appropriately to ensure their performance improves and that the improvement is maintained.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com or 01772208953.