Child Protection Minute Taker needed with Bracknell Forest Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Bracknell
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £14 ltd an hour
- To support the admin team with Child Protection Conferences minute taking, preparing email info packs to send out before the conferences, sending out the minutes after the conferences, logging data in the trackers for conferences, sending out relevant email communications with the social workers and Child Protection Conference Chairs, sending out email invitations to team meetings, setting out and booking in conferences in outlook/teams
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- Confidence use of Word, Excel, Outlook and fast and accurate typing and minute taking
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.