Children & Families Lawyer
Are you an experienced Children & Families Lawyer looking for a new opportunity? A local authority based in Manchester is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Solicitor to join their team.
As a Children & Families Lawyer, you will be responsible for providing legal support and advice to clients on a range of issues related to children and families. You will be required to attend the office, but remote workers will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive rate of £50-£55ph, and the contract will be for 7 months with the potential for extension.
- Providing legal support and advice to clients on matters related to children and families
- Advocacy in court and tribunal hearings
- Managing a caseload of complex cases
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and external agencies
- A qualified Solicitor or Barrister
- Experience in Children and Families Law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong advocacy skills
- The ability to manage a complex caseload
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this Children & Families Lawyer role, please apply with your CV to email@example.com or Call on 01772208969 for more information. If you know someone else interested or looking for a post, feel free to pass on this advert or our information for a referral fee up to £250 if placed in a role.