Children's Registered Manager
About the Role
We are currently working with a Client based in Oxfordshire who are seeking experienced and highly motivated Registered Managers to lead and develop their Assessment home, alongside an experienced team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing one of the Children's Assessment Homes, providing short/mid-term accommodation for up to 6 children aged 12-17 years who may need to live away from home. The home provides a nurturing residential provision for children needing accommodation for a period of assessment, shared care, stabilisation and reunification.
Homes currently available in Chinnor, Sutton, Enstone or East Hagbourne
- Experience of working in a residential care setting at a managerial level
- Knowledge of managing residential children's homes
- Qualified to Diploma level 5 - Leadership and Management in Children's residential care (or equivalent) and/or a Professional Social Work qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage competing priorities
If you are an experienced and highly motivated Registered Manager looking for a new challenge, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.