Children's Residential Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Children's Support Worker in Barking, South East London for a well-established and expanding social care provider within a small residential service.
Location: Plaistow, Barking, South East London
Pay - £11.75 Ltd Per hour Weekdays - £12.25 Ltd Weekends (Inclusive of Employers NI contributions and holiday pay)
Contracts - Full-Time, Part Time (long days or nights) - permanent
We are looking for someone who is either looking for an ongoing agency position and potential permanent employment opportunities and can commit to a minimum of 3 long shifts per week.
The role is to support and assist children/teenagers ranged from 10 to 18 years old on a daily basis who host a range of needs such as learning disabilities, mental health issues, challenging behaviour and substance misuse. You will be assisting and supporting with their everyday needs in line with their individual care plans in order to lead them to living a more independent lifestyle.
The client offers a three day training course at the start of your placement to make sure you are feeling comfortable in starting your new position and full support is offered throughout your time there. This post is perfect for either experienced support workers or students coming out of college / university looking to get some more experience under their belt!
- Flexible in their availability to meet the needs of the home
- Holder of a valid UK driving licence is preferred
- NVQ Lvl 3 or 5 in Health and Social Care qualification is essential
- Essential to have previous experience within a similar setting with young adults in a social care setting.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
- Referral bonus of £250
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Opportunity for future career development
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
- Loyalty reward scheme
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, email@example.com