Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a thriving local authority, based in the North of Wales which is in need of a Civil and Criminal Litigation Lawyer. This role would be well suited to a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive who is comfortable attending court in-person
ROLE: Civil and Criminal Litigation Lawyer
LOCATION: North of Wales (hybrid)
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 months rolling
The responsibilities of the Civil and Criminal Litigation Lawyer role:
- Handle your own Civil and Criminal Litigation caseload from start to completion
- To demonstrate exceptional advocacy skills achieving the best possible outcomes for the client.
- Attend court across various locations in the North of Wales
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with 3+ years of PQE Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Someone with public sector experience
- Someone with strong advocacy skills and is able to attend court when required.
The benefits included with the Civil and Criminal Litigation lawyer position:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working
If this Civil and Criminal Litigation lawyer role sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.