Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a London Borough Council who are seeking a Civil Litigation Lawyer to join their team on a contract basis. Please find below further details regarding this position:
ROLE: Civil Litigation Lawyer
LOCATION: East London
RATE: £25.49 to £33.17 per hour
CONTRACT: 3 months ongoing
Please note that this role would be hybrid working, although it is predominantly home working.
- To a full caseload of Civil Litigation matters through to completion
- Cases will predominantly be made up of matters such as disrepair and other general civil claims
- To conduct your caseload with minimal supervision and will be accustomed to working at pace in a busy team
- To provide legal advice to a variety of audiences, including senior officers and undertake some of your own advocacy
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with a minimum of 2 years' PQE
- Previous working experience with matters related to housing disrepair would be essential for this role
- Previous local authority working experience would be highly beneficial but not essential
- You will have excellent drafting skills and an eye for detail
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.