Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a housing association based in the Colchester area who require a cleaner to join their team on a temporary basis. Previous experience within a cleaning role is essential for this position.
- The sweeping and/or washing of all communal staircases, foyers, balconies, passages, courtyards, car parks, hard standing areas, chute chamber rooms and refuse storage rooms
- The cleaning and/or washing of lift car floors and walls, lamp shades and diffusers, estate signs, estate furniture and other such communal fixtures and fittings as may be prescribed
- Remove any extraneous matter not exclusively including and any other detritus
- including sharps and other drug related materials, dog waste etc. from all areas of the estate in accordance with agreed schedules, frequencies and methods, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety guidelines
- Check refuse chutes and unblock if possible, and if not possible report blockage
- Remove treated weeds and other plant material as required from hard standing areas
This is a full time position working 8AM-6:00PM Monday to Friday with a total of 45 hours per week. Previous experience within a similar position is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ross.email@example.com or call Ross on 01772 208967.