Are you an experienced Clinical/Counselling Psychologist seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Are you looking for work to start immediately?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 8b Clinical/Counselling Psychologist for a LOCUM contract support the Neurological Psychology service team for Adults with Mental Health issues at Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust. This is a full-time opportunity which will run for an initial period of 12 weeks with the likelihood of extension. Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Role: Band 8b Clinical Neuro Psychologist
Pay Rates: £42 LTD p/h + £250 Sign Up Bonus
Location: Holywell Neuro Rehab Unit, Watford
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 | 37.5 hours per week
The post-holder will provide specialist neurological psychological interventions with clients of the service and across all sectors of care.
- Provide specialist psychological assessments of clients with challenging and other complex needs, referred to the team based upon the appropriate use, interpretation, and integration of complex data from a variety of sources.
- Formulate and implement plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a client's mental health problems, based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the client's problems, and employing methods based upon evidence of efficacy, across the full range of care settings.
- Implement a range of psychological interventions for individuals, carers, families, and groups, within and across teams employed individually and in synthesis.
- Work with and supervise others on particularly complex and challenging cases.
- Evaluate and make decisions about treatment options considering both theoretical and therapeutic models.
- Exercise autonomous professional responsibility for the assessment, treatment, and discharge of clients whose problems are managed by psychologically based standard care plans.
- Provide specialist psychological advice guidance and consultation to other professionals contributing directly to clients' formulation, diagnosis, and treatment plan.
- Doctorate in Clinical/Counselling Psychology or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- Experience in neuro psychology