Are you a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist seeking a new PERMANENT challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults suffering with Mental Health issues?
Service Care Solutions have an exciting permanent opportunity available for an experienced CBT Therapist. Our established client is supporting Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) across their Centres for Wellbeing UK sites which aim to minimise employee illness, injury, and absence, whilst also working hard to restore function (both physical and psychological) after injury or illness.
Our client is a clinically led organisation, established over 13 years ago. They provide support to Employers, Insurers and Occupational Health providers, delivering high-quality psychological assessments over across a diverse range of sectors.
Job Title: Clinical/Counselling Psychologist - Adults
Salary: £53,000 - £60,000 + £250 SCS Welcome Bonus
Location: Liverpool (Hybrid working available)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 37.5 hours per week | Part-Time will be considered (3 days minimum)
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary team and provide Psychological Assessments and 1:1 treatment to patients with a variety of Mental Health needs.
* Deliver triage assessments
* Deliver high quality 1:1 assessments and treatment to patients
* Deliver group psychoeducation sessions
* Provide online mental health support using systems such as Silvercloud
* Promote mental health wellbeing in the workplace via Webinar sessions
* Run classes and workshops
- HCPC Registration
- Substantial experience working with Adults
- Substantial Mental Health experience