Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a local authority in London who are seeking a Commercial & Contracts Paralegal to join them on a contract basis. Please find below further details about the position and the person specification.
ROLE: Commercial & Contracts Paralegal
RATE: £20.00 to £21.91 per hour
CONTRACT: 3 month ongoing contract
- To assist the Lawyers and Senior Lawyers within the Contract team to work with clients complete the execution of contracts
- To be responsible for all aspects of arriving at a final signed contract following notification of the details of the winning bidder of tenders
- Sorting tender documentation so that the specific and relevant material is included in the final version
- Arranging signing and sealing by the contractor and the Council of the final contract
- A legal qualification (LPC / LLM / LLB) would be highly beneficial for this position
- Previous Paralegal or Legal Assistant experience for 6 months within contracts law would be highly beneficial for this post
- Previous public sector experience would be highly beneficial for this position
- Fully IT literate with experience of using work processing, spreadsheets, database and email packages
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.email@example.com. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.