Commissioning Officer needed with Wokingham Borough Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Wokingham
Duration - Initially 6 months (may be extended)
Hours per week - Full time (37 hours per week)
Salary - £28 an hour
- This is an operational placement officer position that has no management responsibilities attached
- Staff are currently working from home, and are responsible for commissioning placements for vulnerable adults and children across a number of different provisions, including: residential, nursing care, supporting living, fostering services, post 16 and Parent & Child assessments
- You will ensure that the wellbeing of adults and children are at the centre of all placement decisions to ensure we are meeting need and delivering the best outcomes; whilst achieving value for money
What is required?
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Educated to GCSE level A-C in English and Maths
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.