Community Care Officer
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Community Care Officer in Enfield.
You will work as part of a busy social care team at Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital, we are part of a busy integrated hospital discharge team at Barnet Hospital, completing social care assessments to ensure that people are discharged in a safe and timely manner.
As a Community Care Officer, some of your responsibilities will be:
- You will be responsible for planning appropriate support to ensure people can leave hospital safely or you may be working within the team that gets to know the person immediately after discharge.
- You would be visiting the person at home and making greater plans to take on board the persons strengths and wishes for the future in addition to any family carers needs.
- You will develop close working relationships with the hospital's Discharge Team and care providers to ensure effective care planning.
- You will adhere to Hertfordshire's Connected Lives Practice Principles by ensuring that people are supported to maintain their independence and receive person-centred care and support.
- Full Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
- Full Enhanced DBS
- Hospital Experience
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Community Care Officer role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!