Job title: Complaint Resolution Administrator
Location: Sittingbourne, ME9
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: 8 Weeks + possible extension
Weekly Hours: 36 hours per week
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday (Office based 5 days)
We would like an experienced administrator person with good communication skills, used to working with and assisting a team by providing a full range of administrative and support services, ranging from moderate to complex, to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of the Complaint team.
- Deliver a Great Complaints Experience: Ensure complaints are handled in line with the Housing Ombudsman's and regulatory code, focusing on customer satisfaction and efficient resolution.
- Administrative and Organisational Support: Provide vital support to the team through administrative and organisational tasks, including ordering supplies, updating databases, handling paperwork and post.
- Customer Interaction: Be the point of contact for new complaints, compliments, MP enquiries, and payment requests, ensuring detailed notes are recorded on the CRM system.
- Customer Expectation Management: Manage customer expectations regarding policies and procedures in a non-confrontational and customer-focused manner, offering appropriate alternatives where possible.
- Meeting Coordination: Arrange and coordinate meetings, including preparing documents, booking venues, and taking accurate minutes to drive effective decision-making.
- Database Management: Accurately record all customer contacts, complaint details, actions, and learning points on management systems, maintaining a comprehensive record for analysis and improvements.
- Relationship Building: Foster strong relationships with colleagues and Complaints Service Panel members, enhancing collaboration and teamwork.
- Previous experience assisting customers in a busy customer-facing environment through various communication channels.
- Excellent customer service skills, showcasing empathy and understanding in addressing customer concerns.
- Proven ability to effectively handle challenging situations with resilience and composure.
- Knowledge of general office and administrative procedures and the ability to manage tasks efficiently.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, adapting your style to suit different audiences and preferences.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines effectively.
- Self-motivation and a proactive approach to problem-solving, demonstrating adaptability and flexibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, particularly in word processing, report generation, and data entry.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk