Job Title: Complaints Administrator
Locations: Office based - Lewisham SE13 - (note - role will be moving to an office in SE1 in January)
Contract Type: Temp until end of March 2024
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday 35 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Our client are looking for a Complaints Administrator to assist in the effective and timely coordination, management and monitoring of all complaints, Housing Ombudsman and Elected Representative cases requiring investigation and response while also assisting the Customer Experience Manager and Complaints Managers with the processing of complaints.
Job role -
- Administer new complaints received centrally (via post, email, executive or senior leader escalations, telephone calls or from external bodies). Ensure all customer contact is acknowledged and contacting the customer and assigning for investigation to a Complaint Officer or relevant service team.
- Answer calls from those wishing to make a complaint, many of whom may be dissatisfied with aspects of the service provided; offer suitable reassurance, support, and information on making a complaint.
- Support early resolution to prevent escalation.
- Responsible for the input and maintenance of complaints into database system and generating data from the systems when requested. Manage tasks to allocate online complaints received.
- Assess, monitor and accurately record all complaints received, ensuring that investigation/response deadlines are set. Request regular updates from operational teams &contractors where required and in support of the Complaints Officers.
Candidate profile -
- Effective communication: Ability to communicate clearly and empathetically with customers to understand their complaints and provide appropriate responses.
- Conflict resolution: Skill in resolving customer issues and conflicts in a professional and satisfactory manner
- Time management: Capability to prioritize and handle multiple complaints efficiently, meeting deadlines and maintaining a structured workflow.
- Analytical thinking: Capacity to analyse complaints, identify root causes, and propose solutions to prevent future occurrences.
- Creative problem-solving: Skill in finding innovative and customer-centric solutions to address various types of complaints.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org