Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a London Borough Council who are seeking a Contracts & Procurement Legal Assistant to join their team on a contract basis. Please find below further details with regards to this role.
ROLE: Legal Assistant - Contracts & Procurement
LOCATION: East London
RATE: £16.00 to £20.00 per hour
CONTRACT: Initial 4 months with potential for extension
Please note that this would be a hybrid working role.
The Role of the Legal Assistant
- To work alongside the Lawyers within the team in working with clients to complete the execution of contracts
- Responsible for all aspects of arriving at a final signed contract following notification of the details of the winning bidder.
- Sorting tender documentation so that the specific and relevant material is included in the final version
- A law-related qualification (LPC / LLM / LLB) or qualified by relevant experience
- Previous experience in dealing with commercial contracts would be essential
- Experience in working within the public sector would be essential
If this Contracts & Procurement Legal Assostant role sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.